Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) The permittee shall be solely responsible for paying all costs associated with the design and construction of an access and all costs associated with the design and construction of any improvements to a county highway as required by this subchapter to accommodate the access and the traffic using the access. Costs to the owner shall include but are not limited to the following:
(1) Preparation of any plans, studies, information, or data required by the LCDOT to review an access request and any revisions thereto.
(2) Collection of traffic counts and classification counts.
(3) Preparation of a traffic impact study and any revisions thereto.
(4) Preparation of preliminary plans and any revisions thereto.
(5) Preparation of a geometric plan and/or intersection design study.
(6) Preparation of a traffic signal warrant study and any revisions thereto.
(7) Preparation of engineering plans and specifications, including estimates of costs and any revisions thereto.
(8) Traffic control signage.
(9) Traffic signalization.
(10) Pavement markings and markers and all other traffic control devices.
(11) Relocation of utilities and facilities out from underneath the existing or proposed pavement.
(12) Relocation of above ground utilities and facilities including utility poles to the proposed right-of-way line and outside of the clear zone.
(13) Removal of objects in the right-of-way (see § 90.081).
(14) All easements and right-of-way necessary to construct improvements required by this chapter and the preparation of any plats and other legal documents.
(15) Obtaining and posting performance guarantees, certificates of insurance, and maintenance guarantees.
(16) Fees and other charges as required by this chapter.
(17) All other costs associated with access and improvements to a county highway as required in this chapter.
(Ord. 19-1061, passed 7-9-2019)