(A)   Access Control Officer. All objections to any action or decision concerning access shall be filed in writing with the Access Control Officer. The Access Control Officer shall consider the objections, and after a decision has been made shall inform the permittee in writing of the action taken on said objection.
   (B)   County Engineer. If the permittee is dissatisfied with the action or decision of the Access Control Officer, a written objection may be filed with the County Engineer. The County Engineer will consider the objection and formulate a response, which will be communicated in writing. The County Engineer may modify or overturn any previous action or decisions.
(Ord. 19-1061, passed 7-9-2019)