Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) A qualified not-for-profit organization shall submit a written request and budget to the county and the Office of the Chief Judge of the 19th Judicial Circuit no later than June 15 of each year.
(B) The budget shall include, at a minimum, the following:
(1) Salary and wage expenses;
(2) Commodity expenses including operational supplies and office supply expenses;
(3) Capital expenses including computers and furniture;
(4) Training and travel expenses;
(5) Contractual expenses; and
(6) Facility expenses, including rent and utilities.
(1977 Code, § 3:6-4a) (Ord. 11-0388, passed 5-10-2011)