Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) Every application for a license issued under this chapter shall be on a form provided by the city.
(1) The form shall be verified and filed with the city. No person shall make a false statement in an application.
(2) The following information shall be provided on the application form:
(a) The name, street address (and mailing address if different) of the applicant;
(b) The applicant’s driver’s license number, or state-issued identification number and Social Security number;
(c) The name, address and phone number of the adult use-primary to be managed;
(d) Whether the applicant has been convicted, or is awaiting trial on pending charges, of a specified criminal activity and, if so, the specified criminal activity involved, the date, place and jurisdiction of each;
(e) Whether the applicant has had a previous license under this chapter or other similar adult use ordinance from another city or county denied, suspended or revoked, including the name and location of the adult use for which the license was denied, suspended or revoked, as well as the date of the denial, suspension or revocation, and whether the applicant is or has been a partner in a partnership or an officer, director or principal stockholder of a corporation that is or was licensed under an adult use ordinance whose license has previously been denied, suspended or revoked, including the name and location of the adult use for which the license was denied, suspended or revoked as well as the date of denial, suspension or revocation; and
(f) Whether the applicant holds any other license(s) under this chapter or other similar adult use ordinance from another city or county and, if so, the names and locations of the other licensed business(es).
(B) Each application for a manager license shall be accompanied by the following: payment of the application fee in full.
(C) Attached to the application form for a license shall be the following:
(1) A color photograph of the applicant clearly showing the applicant’s face. Any fees for the photographs shall be paid by the applicant;
(2) A statement detailing the adult use license history of the applicant for the five years immediately preceding the date of the filing of the application, including whether the applicant, in this or any other city, county, state or country, has ever had any license, permit or authorization to do business denied, revoked or suspended, or had any professional or vocational license or permit denied, revoked or suspended. In the event of any such denial, revocation or suspension, state the name(s) under which the license was sought and/or issued, the name(s) of the issuing or denying jurisdiction, and describe in full the reason(s) for the denial, revocation or suspension. A copy of any order of denial, revocation or suspension shall be attached to the application; and
(3) A statement whether the applicant has been convicted, or is awaiting trial on pending charges, of a specified criminal activity and, if so, the specified criminal activity involved, the date, place and jurisdiction of each.
(D) Every application for a license shall contain a statement under oath that:
(1) The applicant has personal knowledge of the information contained in the application, and that the information contained therein and furnished therewith is complete, true and correct;
(3) The applicant acknowledges the responsibility of management provisions of this chapter.
(Ord. 93, passed 11-18-2002) Penalty, see § 113.99