(A)   Each building owner, occupant, or tenant is required to supply the Town Fire Department with emergency contact information. For new construction projects, it is the responsibility of the building owner, occupant, or tenant to provide this information prior to the issuance of the certificate of occupancy.
   (B)   This emergency contact information is required anytime there is a change in the ownership of or new tenants inhabit a Class 1 structure. The required information shall be submitted on the KFD emergency contact form.