Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) No owner or owners shall operate, maintain or conduct a billiard or pool table or video game open to the public unless he or she is licensed as herein provided.
(B) Written application for the license shall be filed with the Village Clerk who will schedule a hearing on the application for the next meeting of the Board of Trustees. The written application for a billiard or pool hall or video game room license shall state, and the applicant shall state, under oath:
(1) The names, addresses and ages of all owners, managers and employees and length of time they have lived at that address;
(2) The place and date of birth of all owners and managers;
(3) That the owners, managers or employees have never been convicted of a felony or of a misdemeanor which is punishable by a prison term of six months or longer, or concerns offenses concerning persons under the age of 21 years;
(4) That the owners, managers and applicants agree to keep the regular billiard or pool hall building or video game room, and those places or buildings not actually part of the regular billiard or pool hall or video game room, but frequented by patrons while in attendance at the billiard or pool hall or video game room, open to inspection by the officials hereinafter designated to enforce this subchapter; and
(5) The location of the billiard or pool hall or video game room.
(1983 Code, § 3-3A-1)