Except as otherwise provided in this chapter, any earth changes, as defined in M.C.L.A. § 324.9101(9), as amended, that meet any of the following criteria require a Storm Water Runoff Control Permit:
   (A)   Disturb 1 or more acres of land;
   (B)   Within 500 feet of ordinary high water mark of a lake or stream;
   (C)   Commercial use development;
   (D)   Mobile home park or manufactured home development;
   (E)   Multiple family residential development or P.U.D.;
   (F)   Site condominium or condominium developments, development as defined by M.C.L.A. §§ 559.101 - 559.272, as amended;
   (G)   Platted subdivision development; and/or
   (H)   Private roads which access 3 or more development parcels.
(Ord. 02 06-07, passed 6-4-2007)