Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) Generally. Each final development plan shall include all of the following information, except any information which is found by the Zoning Administrator to be not reasonably necessary for consideration of the requested PUD.
(1) A plot plan, or series of plans, based on an accurate certified land survey drawn to a scale which renders enough detail to allow the Planning Commission and Village Council to make accurate interpretations;
(2) (a) Preliminary architectural sketches and/or a general statement as to the type of construction and materials to be used in the proposed buildings and/or structures.
(b) Heights and area of buildings and structures shall be described.
(3) The period of time within the project will be completed;
(4) Proposed staging of the project, if any;
(5) Gross areas of buildings and parking;
(6) Delineation of the 100-year flood plan, if applicable, and any proposed uses therein;
(7) A description of all aspects of the plan which might have an adverse effect on public health, safety, or welfare;
(8) Current proof of ownership of the land to be utilized or evidence of a contractual ability to acquire the land, such as an option to purchase contract;
(9) Method of financing and commitments or other proof of ability to obtain financing;
(10) Utilities; all buildings shall hook up to the municipal sewer and water systems and shall comply with county drainage requirements; and
(11) Additional information which the Zoning Administrator, Planning Commission, or Village Council may request which is reasonably necessary to evaluate the proposed PUD and its effect on the surrounding neighborhood and the village in general.
(Ord. passed 10-23-1978, § 13.11) Penalty, see § 152.999