Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(a) Selective harvesting of timber may be allowed pursuant to Section 1201.01 (Riparian and Wetland Buffers).
(b) Such plans shall be prepared by a Certified Arborist and accepted by the Director.
(c) The Forest Management Plan must specify:
(1) The Development site will be adequately stocked after the approved selective harvest;
(2) That trees located less than 25 feet from the Ordinary High Water Mark will not be impacted by the proposed harvesting;
(3) The location of any skid and haul roads required for transporting harvested trees from riparian and wetland setbacks;
(4) The method to be used to transport harvested trees from riparian and wetland setbacks;
(5) The erosion control BMPs/SCMs that will be employed during and after the proposed harvest. These erosion control practices shall be in conformance with the Ohio Department of Natural Resources, Division of Forestry's BMPs/SCMs for Erosion Control on Logging Jobs in Ohio; and
(6) The US Army Corps of Engineers and the Ohio EPA Wetland and Stream protection permit numbers.
(Ord. 2017-17. Passed 3-15-17.)