Skip to code content (skip section selection)
Within an IC-R: Intensive Commercial Residential District, no building, structure or premises shall be used, arranged to be used or designed to be used except for one or more of the following uses:
(a) Permitted Uses.
(1) All permitted uses as enumerated in Section 1141.02(a).
(2) Accessory uses clearly incidental to the principal uses permitted on the same premises.
(3) Other uses similar in character to those listed above.
(4) Signs as regulated by Chapter 1165.
(3) Any manufacturing, processing, cleaning, servicing, testing or repairs of materials, goods or products, provided such operations will not be materially injurious or offensive to the occupants of adjacent premises or the community by reason of the emission or creation of noise, vibration, electrical or other types of interference, smoke, dust, or other particulate matter, toxic and noxious materials, odors, fire or explosive hazards, glare or heat subject to Section 1171.01 (17), (27), and (35).
(Ord. 2000-37. Passed 5-17-2000)