Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(a) Minimum Lot Area:
(1) Single family dwelling - six thousand (6,000) square feet.
(2) Two family dwelling - ten thousand (10,000) square feet.
(3) Multifamily dwelling - ten thousand (10,000) square feet for the first three (3) dwelling units, plus fifteen hundred (1,500) square feet for each unit thereafter through ten (10), plus one thousand (1,000) square feet for units eleven (11) through twenty (20), plus eight hundred (800) square feet for units twenty one (21) through but not to exceed thirty six (36).
(4) Commercial none specified.
(b) Minimum Lot Width At Building Line:
(1) Single family dwelling - fifty (50) feet.
(2) Two family dwelling - seventy five (75) feet.
(3) Multifamily dwelling - one hundred (100) feet.
(4) Commercial - none specified.
(c) Minimum Lot Frontage: Forty (40) feet.
(d) Minimum Usable Open Space: For multifamily developments, at least thirty percent (30%) of the actual lot area shall be devoted to open space.
(Ord. 1992-02. Passed 1-15-92.)