Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(a) Minimum Lot Area:
(1) Single family dwelling - six thousand (6,000) square feet.
(2) Two family dwelling - ten thousand (10,000) square feet.
(3) Multifamily dwelling - ten thousand (10,000) square feet for the first three (3) dwelling units, plus fifteen hundred (1,500) square feet for each unit thereafter through ten (10), plus one thousand (1,000) square feet for units eleven (11) through twenty (20), plus eight hundred (800) square feet for units twenty-one (21) through but not to exceed thirty-six (36).
(b) Minimum Lot Width at Building Line:
1. Single family dwelling - Fifty (50) feet.
2. Two family dwelling - Seventy-five (75) feet.
3. Multifamily dwelling - One hundred (100) feet.
(c) Minimum Lot Frontage: Forty (40) feet.
(d) Maximum Lot Depth: Five (5) times the lot width at the building line.
(e) Minimum Usable Open Space: At least thirty percent (30%) of the actual lot area shall be devoted to usable open space.
(f) Maximum Lot Coverage: Twenty-five (25) percent.
(Ord. 2017-36. Passed 5-17-17.)