Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(a) Minimum Lot Area:
(1) Single family dwelling- 8,000 square feet.
(2) Two family dwelling- 12,000 square feet.
(3) Multifamily dwelling- 13,000 square feet for the first three dwelling units, plus 2,500 square feet for each dwelling unit over three.
(b) Minimum Lot Width at Building Line:
(1) Single family dwelling- Fifty feet.
(2) Two family dwelling- Seventy-five feet.
(3) Multifamily dwelling- 100 feet.
(c) Minimum Lot Frontage: Fifty feet.
(d) Maximum Lot Depth: Five times the lot width at the building line.
(e) Minimum Usable Open Space: At least thirty percent (30%) of the actual lot area
shall be devoted to usable open space.
(f) Maximum Lot Coverage: Twenty-five percent (25%).
(Ord. 2017-35. Passed 5-17-17.)