Other than in those cases where the legal, nonconformity is established through Chapter 1169 of the Kent Zoning Code, all new Rooming and Boarding house uses must be located in zoning districts which permit them and which have obtained all necessary approvals through the Planning Commission, Board of Zoning Appeals or other local requirements as applicable.  Please refer to the listing or permitted or conditionally permitted uses in a given zoning district to determine whether the use is allowed.
(Ord. 2015-80.  Passed 4-15-15.)