Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(a) Pursuant to Ohio R.C. Section 4939.0312, an Applicant may file one consolidated application for up to thirty (30) individual Wireless Support Structures as long as the facilities or structures for which consent is requested are substantially similar.
(1) Small Cell Facilities shall be considered substantially similar when the Small Cell Equipment is identical in type, size, appearance and function.
(2) Wireless Support Structures shall be considered substantially similar when the Wireless Support Structures are identical in type, size, appearance and function and are to be located in a similar location.
(3) Applications for Small Cell Equipment cannot be combined with applications for Wireless Support Structures unless the Small Cell Facility involved is a Small Wireless Facility as defined in Section 939.01(b)(12)(B).
(4) Applications for Small Wireless Facilities cannot be combined with applications for Small Cell Facilities and Equipment, or Wireless Support Structures, that do not involve Small Wireless Facilities.
(5) If an application for a new Wireless Support Structure is related to an application for Small Wireless Facility antenna to be collocated thereupon, those applications may be filed on a consolidated basis but will be considered separate applications subject to separate application fees.
(b) The City may, at its discretion, require separate Applications for any Small Cell Facilities or Wireless Support Structures that are not substantially similar.
(c) Although applications involving Small Wireless Facilities may be filed on a consolidated basis, such applications may not be commingled with applications for collocation, or new Wireless Support Structures, that do not involve a Small Wireless Facility. The limit on the number of applications that may be filed in a consolidated application pursuant to Section 939.04(a) shall not apply to applications involving Small Wireless Facilities.
(1) There is no limit on the number of Small Wireless Facilities applications that may be consolidated.
(Ord. 2019-117. Passed 10-16-19.)