Skip to code content (skip section selection)
A. Inspections; Operation Regulations: Every licensee under this chapter shall:
1. Permit all reasonable inspections of his business by public authorities so authorized by law.
2. Ascertain and at all times comply with all laws and regulations applicable to such licensed business.
3. Avoid all forbidden, improper or unnecessary practices or conditions which do or may affect the public health, morals or welfare.
4. Refrain from operating the licensed businesses on premises after expiration of his license and during the period his license is revoked or suspended.
B. Posting License; Unlawful Use Of License: Every licensee under this chapter shall:
1. Post and maintain such license upon the licensed premises in a place where it may be seen at all times.
2. Not loan, sell, give or assign, to any other person or allow any other person to use or display, or to destroy, damage or remove, or to have in his possession, a license or insignia which has been issued to the licensee. (1984 Code § 9-310)