As used in this chapter, unless the context otherwise indicates, the following terms have the meanings ascribed herein:
1. “Street trees” means trees on land lying between property lines on either side of all streets, avenues, or ways within the City.
2. “Street parking” means that portion of the public land located between property line (usually the outside edge of the public sidewalk) and the inside edge of the curb and/or driving surface.
3. “Boulevard parking” means the open land area between two hard-surfaced streets that have the same name.
4. “Cul-de-sac island” means the open land area located in the center of a hard-surfaced street turn-around.
5. “Flowers” means annual and perennial plants which consist of a shortened axis bearing modified leaves.
6. “Shrubs” means a low-growing, woody plant or bush.