1. No peddler shall conduct peddling with any person situated in a motor vehicle upon any public street, alley, driveway access, or public way.
2. No peddler shall conduct peddling upon any part of the public right away along a parade route on the day of any permitted parade.
3. No peddler shall conduct peddling within 1,000 feet of the perimeter of a street closure, or inside such perimeter, for an event where a street use permit has been issued unless written permission from the street use permit holder has been obtained.
4. No peddler shall conduct peddling between the hours of 9:00 p.m. and 9:00 a.m.
5. No peddler shall do business or attempt to do business upon any property on which a notice is posted prohibiting peddling or soliciting.
6. No peddler shall harass, intimidate, coerce, annoy, disrespect, alarm, or threaten any individual to induce a sale.
7. No peddler shall falsely or fraudulently misrepresent the quality, character or quantity of any article, item or commodity offered for sale or sell any unwholesome or tainted food or foodstuffs.
8. No peddler shall conduct business in such a manner as to endanger the public health, welfare, or safety.