Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) The statement of financial interests shall include the following information for the preceding calendar year:
(1) The name, current business address, business telephone number, and home address of the filer.
(2) The title of the filer's office, office sought, or position of employment.
(3) The occupation of the filer.
(4) Information that identifies each source of income of the filer exceeding five thousand dollars ($5,000) during the preceding calendar year and the nature of the income (e.g., salary, commission, dividends, retirement fund distribution, etc.)
(5) Each source by name and address of gifts or honoraria having an aggregate fair market value of one hundred dollars ($100) or more from any single source, excluding gifts received from family members, received by the filer or any member of the filer's immediate family during the preceding calendar year.
(B) Nothing in this section shall be construed to require any officer or employee to disclose any specific dollar amounts nor the names of individual clients or customers of businesses listed as sources of income.
(Ord. 1994-0-30, passed 12-13-94)