The person or entity found to have committed a violation of a binding element shall be responsible for the amount of all fines assessed for the violation.  The Planning Commission may file a civil action in its name against the person or entity and shall have the remedies provided in KRS 100.415.
(Ord. 2000-04, passed 2-22-00; Am. Ord. 11-03, passed 5-10-11)