Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(a) Any person, firm or corporation desiring a connection with the municipal water system shall apply in writing to the City Clerk, on a form furnished by the city for that purpose, for a permit to make the connection.
(b) The application shall:
(1) Contain an exact description including street address of the property to be served;
(2) State the size of tap required;
(3) State the size and kind of service pipe to be used;
(4) State the full name of the owner of the premises to be served;
(5) State the purpose in which the water is to be used;
(6) State any other pertinent information required by the City Clerk; and
(7) Be signed by the owner or occupant of the premises to be served, or his or her authorized agent.
(c) Each application for a connection permit shall be accompanied by payment of fees and/or costs specified in § 15-207.