(A)   Persons trenching or excavating in the public right-of-way (streets, alleys or other public places) are required to have a valid city trenching contractor’s license. The license does not authorize the holder to place water or sewer pipe of any type.
   (B)   Application forms may be obtained from the Building Inspector of the city. The license fee shall be in an amount as set by the City Council from time to time per year and will expire December 31 of each year. Each licensee must meet the bond and insurance requirements under § 94.17. Each new license shall be reviewed and approved by the City Council.
(Prior Code, § 22-20)