Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) The Program shall cover expenses and reserves as specified in this section.
(B) The Self-Insurance Fund shall be used for payment of the following:
(1) General operating and administrative expenses of the program, which are those costs other than losses (claims), expenses attributable to a specific claim (for example, attorney’s fees, costs, autopsies, and the like);
(2) The cost of insurance policies or ancillary services;
(3) The cost of pursuing claims which the Program has against other parties.
(4) Costs incurred by the City Attorney for coverages provided by the Program;
(5) Losses covered by the Program;
(6) Allocated claims expenses for losses covered by the Program;
(7) Allocated operating expenses of the Program; and
(8) Costs due the independent agencies paid to Self-Insurance Fund by insurers or service companies; and
(‘72 Code, § 2-180) (Ord. O-89-42, passed 7-19-89; Am. Ord. O-2005-25, passed 11-2-05)