Within the available resources, the city will assist all persons who feel they have been discriminated against because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or familial status to seek equity under federal and state laws by filing a complaint with the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, Office of Fair Housing and Equal Opportunity, Compliance Division.
(Res. 04-14-07, passed 4-14-2007)