§ 157.116 PERMIT.
   Application for a mobile home park or a travel trailer park and campground shall be made to the Building Inspector. The application will be reviewed by the Planning and Zoning Board, Building Inspector, and County Health Department. The application for a permit shall be accompanied by a plat and shall indicate the following when provided:
   (A)   General layout and dimensions.
   (B)   Roadways, walkways, drainage easements.
   (C)   Mobile home or travel trailer lots.
   (D)   All structures including washrooms, laundries, and utilities.
   (E)   Source of water and water distribution approved by town.
('85 Code, § 15-7.2) (Ord. 33, passed 10-5-81; Am. Ord. 4-90, passed 4-2-90) Penalty, see § 157.999