(A)   Water Dependent Structures or uses, such as utility easements, docks (covered and uncovered), boatlifts, dolphins, boat ramps, dredging apparatus, bridge and approaches, revetments, bulkheads, culverts, groins, navigational aids, mooring pilings, navigational channels, simple access channels and drainage ditches, are permitted provided all town requirements are met.
   (B)   The Rural Conditional Zoning is established as a district in which the use of land is the Corps of Engineers spoil activities.
(‘85 Code, § 15-5.6) (Ord. 93-05, passed 2-17-93; Am. Ord. 02-03, passed 10-14-02; Am. Ord. 21-10, passed 6-15-21)