Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) The city may adopt charges and fees which may include:
(1) Fees for reimbursement of costs of setting up and operating the city’s pretreatment program;
(2) Fees for monitoring, inspections and surveillance procedures;
(3) Fees for reviewing accidental discharge procedures and construction;
(4) Fees for permit applications;
(5) Fees for filing appeal;
(6) Fees for consistent removal by the POTW of excessive strength conventional pollutants; and
(7) Other fees as the city may deem necessary to carry out the requirements contained herein.
(B) These fees relate solely to the matters covered by this chapter and are separate from all other fees chargeable by the city.
(Ord. 2014-01, passed 6-9-2014)