Any police authority within Bullitt County may, by citation or complaint to the Bullitt District Court, institute an action against any person, firm, corporation or other owner of property who shall fail to comply with this chapter, remove said numbers, alter, deface, or destroy or conceal any number, or who shall place or substitute or permit to be placed or substituted upon any property an erroneous or improper number not in compliance with this chapter.
(Ord. 85-6, passed 5-20-85)