§ 150.02  APPEALS.
   Appeals from decisions made by the City Building Official under this chapter may be taken to the State Board of Housing, Buildings, and Construction unless and/or until a local board of housing appeals, as set forth in KRS Chapter 198B, is established to hear such appeals.
Statutory Reference:
   Appeals procedure, see KRS 198B.070