Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) A code of standard regulations is hereby enacted at the Hillsboro City Parks to read as follows:
(1) The fishing pond is a recreational facility for youths.
(2) Barbless hook fishing is permitted.
(3) The maximum catch for released fish is unlimited.
(4) The maximum catch for keeping is three per person.
(5) Regular park hours are 7:30 a.m. until 11:00 p.m.
(6) Special events may permit different hours for that event.
(7) No alcoholic beverages.
(8) No driving on the grass.
(9) No boats.
(10) No littering.
(11) No driving in excess of 25 mph.
(B) Any person in violation of these regulations, in addition to any other penalty provided by law, shall be fined not less than $25 nor more than $100, and shall be subject to a one-year expulsion from the city parks upon three or more offenses within two years.
(Ord. 1999-9, passed 5-3-99)