TABLE II: ANNEXATIONS
 
ORD. NO.
DATE
DESCRIPTION
1940-6
7-1-40
(Lengthy description).
1940-8
12-30-40
(Lengthy description).
1950-16
9-5-50
Application of Mae B. Rosselott.
1956-3
4-2-56
(Lengthy description).
1959-2
3-2-59
Application of James D. Hapner.
1959-19
8-3-59
Application of Lawrence Stela.
1959-24
7-6-59
Application of H.A. Predmore et al.
1959-31
10-5-59
Application of H.A. Predmore et al.
1959-36
12-7-59
Application of H.A. Predmore et al.
1960-13
8-1-60
Application of V.R. Rittenhouse.
1962-3
4-2-62
Application of Millard Roads et al.
1962-5
3-5-62
Highland District Hospital.
1962-10
8-6-62
Application of Hillsboro Civic Association.
1962-23
10-5-62
Application of Hillsboro Civic Association.
1962-24
10-5-62
Property of Columbia and Southern Ohio Electric Company.
1962-25
10-5-62
Property of Rotary Farms.
1962-26
10-5-62
Property of G.S. Dunnick and Company.
1962-32
2-5-62
Application of Herschel Murphy.
1963-2
3-4-63
Application of Robert B. McMullen, Jr.
1964-19
11-2-64
Annexing certain property beginning at a point now or formerly marked by a steel spike driven in the center of the State Route No. 124 at the intersection with the east line of Barry Street, and containing two acres and 50.4 square rods.
1965-2
4-5-65
Annexing certain property beginning at an iron pin set in the centerline of Pea Ridge Road at a corner to the present corporation line of the city, and containing 8 acres and 24 square rods.
1966-17
4-4-66
Annexing certain property, being all or a portion of Lots 1 through 27 of Westover Subdivision and the streets of the subdivision known as Westover Drive.
1966-20
5-23-66
Annexing certain property, the southeast corner of which is the northeast corner of James Ruble and in the centerline of U.S. Route No. 62, and containing 13.697 acres.
1967-3
4-3-67
Annexing certain property, beginning at an iron pin marking the southwest corner of the Westover Subdivision Block A and being an existing corner of the corporation line of the city, and containing 42 acres and 104.2 square rods.
1967-8
6-5-67
Annexing certain property, the southernmost corner of which is the center of State Route 62 and a corner to lands now or formerly owned by Shaw Brothers, and containing one acre and 66 square rods.  (Legal description amended by Ord. 1967-13, below)
1967-13
8-10-67
Amending the legal description of property annexed by Ord. 1967-8.
1967-14
11-6-67
Annexing certain property, beginning at the southwest corner of a one acre and 40.6 square rod tract now or formerly owned by Lawrence Steen and in the east line of lands now owned by Rotary Press, Inc., and containing one acre and 35.7 square rods.
 
 
Annexing a rectangular strip of ground ten feet deep and 207 feet wide.
1967-16
11-22-67
Annexing certain property, beginning at a spike marking the intersection of the centerline of Willettsville Pike (S.R. No. 124) and the western right- of-way line of the N and W Railroad, and containing 22.22 acres.
1969-25
10-6-69
Annexing certain property comprised of the Rice farm purchase, the city water pumping station, and the City Park area.
1971-2
4-19-71
Annexing certain property now or formerly owned by Joseph Shaw et al., and containing 21 acres and ten square rods.
1971-24
2-28-72
Annexing certain property beginning at a stone corner to the lot owned by the late Lewis Gil, and containing 15 acres, more or less.
1972-9
2-7-72
Annexing certain property beginning at the northwest corner of a 4.357 acre tract now or formerly owned by Cless A. Bilyue and corner to Moore's Drop Forge and in the existing corporation line, and containing 15.435 acres.
1973-42
12-17-73
Annexing certain property, being Lots 9 through 17 of Greystone Heights Subdivision No. 1.
1974-4
3-4-74
Annexing certain property, the southeast corner of which is at a corner fence post at the northeast corner to the Hillsboro Cemetery Association land and in the line of Charles Limes, and containing 108.438 acres of land.
1974-14
8-5-74
Annexing certain property beginning at a spike in the centerline intersection of the N and W Railroad and State Route No. 124 (Willettsville Pike), and containing 0.620 acres.
1974-30
11-4-74
Annexing certain property beginning at a steel rod, which is a corner to the lands now or formerly owned by Ira Willett, and being near the west right-of-way of State Route No. 62, and containing five acres.
1975-8
6-2-75
Annexing parts of Lots 18 and 19 of the Greystone Heights Subdivision No. l.
1975-27
12-1-75
Annexing certain property beginning at the center of Hillsboro and Samantha Pike, and containing 22 acres and 12 square rods, more or less.
1977-10
3-7-77
Annexing certain property beginning at a stone on the north side of the Hillboro and Ripley Pike and corner to the land now or formerly owned by Mrs. S. Hetherington, and containing 6.52 acres, more or less.
1978-9
3-6-78
Annexing certain property beginning at a spike in the centerline of U.S. Highway 62, the spike being the southeast corner of a lot owned by Pike Natural Gas Company, and containing 38.380 acres.
1979-31
12-20-79
Annexing certain property beginning at a spike in the centerline of State Route 124, and containing 22.677 acres.
1980-20
6-2-80
Annexing certain property beginning at a point in the centerline of U.S. Highway 62, and containing 11.841 acres.
 
 
Annexing certain property beginning at a point in the centerline of U.S. Highway 62, and containing 3.948 acres.
1980-37
11-18-80
Annexing certain property beginning at an iron spike at the intersection of Pea Ridge Road and the Fairground Road, and containing 2.16 acres, more or less.
1981-4
4-6-81
Annexing certain property beginning at a spike in the southwest corner of the Town and Country Discount, Inc., and containing 6.447 acres.
1981-5
4-6-81
Annexing certain property, the southwest corner of which is a point in the center of State Route No. 124 and a corner of the State of Ohio, and containing 12.73 acres.
1984-48
12-3-84
Annexing certain property situated in Liberty Township, being a part of V.M.S. No. 2480, and containing 8.582 acres.
1985-10
5-6-85
Annexing certain property situated in Liberty Township, beginning at a stone at the northwest corner of lands now owned by W.C. Kirkpatrick, and containing 4.57 acres.
1986-15
7-7-86
Annexation of certain city-owned property contiguous with the municipal corporation line.
1989-16
10-2-89
Annexing certain property described as the Joy Grierson Estate, and containing 13.087 acres.
1990-14
7-2-90
Annexing certain property located along Harry Sauner Drive.
1990-19
12-3-90
Annexing certain property known as the Bodenheimer property.
1990-27
12-27-90
Annexation of certain city-owned property contiguous with the municipal corporation line.
1991-8
7-1-91
Annexing certain city-owned property.
1992-18
1-4-93
Annexing certain property belonging to Richard E. Hagler and Carol E. Hagler.
1993-4
4-5-93
Annexing to the city 2.307 acres, the property of Colomet, Inc.
1994-4
3-7-94
Annexing 20.345 acres lying on the west side of North High Street.
1994-8
6-6-94
Annexing 1.033 acres of land owned by the Veterans of Foreign Wars of United States, Hillsboro Post No. 9094.
1995-8
6-5-95
Annexing 14.414 acres of real estate adjacent to the city, which includes 2.605 acres to be dedicated to and accepted by the city for purposes of a public way, presently owned by Raymon C. Fenner, et. al.
1995-21
12-4-95
Annexing property belonging to Three Pines Enterprises, Inc.
1996-19
1-6-97
Approving annexation of the 5.003 acre and 5.000 acre tracts on petition of Mark V. Dobbs and set forth public services to be provided.
1997-15
7-7-97
Annexing to the city the Mark Edinfield and Charles Davis property at 938 West Main Street consisting of 0.94 acres, more or less.
1997-22
10-6-97
Approving annexation of 1.591 acres east of city on US Rt. 50 owned by John C. Wilkin, Jr.
1998-9
6-1-98
Approving annexation of Collins property 0.3247 acres more or less located on SR 247 south of the city.
1998-18
9-14-98
Annexation of the Hillsboro School District property on the south side of the city between US 62 and SR 247 consisting of 58.595 acres.
2000-3
2-7-00
Annexation of 0.384 acres, more or less, into the city from Liberty Township.
2000-15
11-6-00
Annexing 0.840 acres east of North High Street.
2001-9
5-7-01
Annexing that portion of Harry Sauner Road near the intersection of State Route 73, and a portion of State Route 73 near that intersection.
2001-12
9-10-01
Accepting annexation on application of that portion of Harry Sauner Road near the intersection of State Route 73, and a portion of State Route 73.
2002-4
5-6-02
Accepting annexation on application of 7002 State Route 124 West.
Res. 2005-4
2-7-05
Approving the annexation agreement for 19.051 acres of land owned by Carl Smith and Glada P. Smith, Trustees.
2005-5
6-6-05
Approving annexation of 19.051 acres of land owned by Carl Smith and Glada P. Smith, Trustees.
2006-10
11-13-06
Approving annexation of land for new high school/middle school in Liberty Township.
2007-10
3-12-07
Approving annexation of Dunlap Road.
Res. 14-5
4-14-14
Approving annexation of the former U.S. 50 State Park.
2014-15
8-11-14
Approving the annexation of three properties: Parcel Numbers 23-47-001-009.00 (1.76A), 23-47-001-006 (3.69A), and 23- 47-001-007 (24.87A).
2016-15
10-11-16
Accepting the annexation of the property at South High Street, being 9.839 acres, more or less, Parcel Number 23-15-000- 049.03.