Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) No person shall:
(1) Fail to comply with any rightful order issued pursuant to the regulations of this code;
(2) Fail to obtain the necessary zoning approvals or any other necessary permit as established in this code;
(3) Fail to comply with the provisions or regulations of this code in the construction, reconstruction, erection, location, alteration, occupancy, or use of a building, structure, or any part thereof, or the use of any land;
(4) Permit another person to use a building, structure, or land owned by him or her, who fails to comply with any of the regulations contained herein;
(5) Fail to comply with a representation made in the application for a zoning certificate or any occupancy certificate or any other permit;
(6) Fail to meet any obligation or requirement of this code; and
(7) Knowingly make a false statement, or knowingly swear or affirm the truth of a false statement previously made when any of the conditions set forth below apply:
(a) The statement is made for the purpose of misleading a member of the Planning Commission or City Council into performing any duty or making any determination required under this code;
(b) The statement is made with the purpose to secure the issuance of any permit or certificate;
(c) The statement has been sworn or affirmed before a notary public or other person empowered to administer oaths; and
(d) The statement is in writing or in connection with a report, application, or study which is required or authorized.
(B) Each day during which a set of facts exist that constitutes a violation of this zoning code shall constitute a separate offense.
(C) Whoever is convicted of, or pleads guilty to, a misdemeanor or minor misdemeanor shall be sentenced in accordance with the provisions set forth in the city code of ordinances.
(Ord. 2018-06, passed 7-9-2018, § 155.205)