Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) A person wishing to conduct an activity in a park facility which requires a permit, as described hereinabove, shall file an application with the City Secretary or a designee. The application shall at a minimum provide the following information:
(1) The name, address and telephone number of the applicant. If the use or activity is to be conducted for, on behalf of, or by any person or organization other than the applicant, then the name, address and telephone number of that person or organization must be provided;
(2) The date(s) and hours for which the permit is requested;
(3) Type of proposed use or activity;
(4) The park facility and the portion of the park facility desired to be used to conduct the proposed use or activity;
(5) An estimate of the anticipated attendance; and
(6) Any requested site support for the permitted activity, including the need for additional sanitary and refuse facilities.
(B) Permit applications shall be filed with the City Secretary for consideration not less than 15 business days nor more than 365 days before the date of the proposed use or activity, except as otherwise provided in this chapter. The City Manager or a designee shall evaluate the application and render a decision within five business days of receipt of the request.
(2005 Code, § 2-3-8) (Ord. 030320C, passed - - ; Ord. 090915E, passed 9-15-2009)