Any person aggrieved by a decision of the City Building Official shall be entitled to a hearing before the City Council. The aggrieved party must notify the City Secretary in writing within ten days of the Building Official’s decision. The aggrieved party shall be notified by the City Secretary of the date and time the City Council will hear the aggrieved party’s appeal.
(2005 Code, § 11-1-8)