Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) Standards. A network provider shall construct and maintain network nodes and network support poles described in Tex. Local Gov't Code, Chapter 284 in a manner that does not:
(1) Obstruct, impede, or hinder the usual travel or public safety on a public right-of-way;
(2) Obstruct the legal use of a public right-of-way by other utility providers;
(3) Violate nondiscriminatory applicable codes;
(4) Violate or conflict with the city's design manual; or
(5) Violate the federal Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA).
(B) Size of network nodes and equipment cabinets. All network providers shall comply with the size limitations of network nodes and equipment cabinets as set forth in the design manual and Tex. Local Gov't Code, Chapter 284.
(Ord. 170822A, passed 8-22-2017)