Before any zoning map amendment is granted, the Planning Commission or the Board of Commissioners must find that the map amendment is in agreement with the adopted comprehensive plan, or, in the absence of such a finding, that one or more of the following apply and such finding shall be recorded in the minutes and records of the Planning Commission or the Board of Commissioners:
   (A)   That the existing zoning classification given to the property is inappropriate and that the proposed zoning classification is appropriate; and
   (B)   That there have been major changes of an economic, physical, or social nature within the area involved which were not anticipated in the adopted comprehensive plan and which have substantially altered the basic character of such area.
(Ord. 920.1, passed  -  -  )