§ 155.07  AMENDMENTS.
   The Planning Commission may recommend to the Board of Commissioners revisions and modifications of these regulations from time to time by holding a public hearing on the proposed changes after giving notice as required by KRS Chapter 424.  The Planning Commission shall then make its recommendation on the proposed changes to the Board of Commissioners.  It shall take a majority of the Board of Commissioners to override the recommendations of the Planning Commission.
(Ord. 930.1, passed 3-15-71)