Skip to code content (skip section selection)
A. Blocks: Each platted block or the equivalent thereof shall be assigned one hundred (100) numbers, which shall be progressive in both directions from each of the dividing streets referred to in the previous section.
1. All numbers on the south side of any street shall be odd numbers.
2. All numbers on the north side of any street shall be even numbers.
3. All numbers on the east side of any street shall be even numbers.
4. All numbers on the west side of any street shall be odd numbers.
5. Cul-de-sacs shall be given numbers sequentially in a counter clockwise rotation.
B. Streets With Curves Or Loops: Streets with curves and/or loops shall be numbered at the discretion of the City Administrator, keeping the numbers as consistent as possible. (Ord. 202, 8-8- 1994)
C. Numbers Per Lots Or Footage: In all platted areas, one number shall be assigned to each lot on the street. In all other cases, one number shall be assigned to each twenty five feet (25') of frontage on the street as nearly as practicable. (Ord. 201, 7-11-1994)