Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(a) As used in this section:
(1) “Highway” means any highway as defined in Section 301.42 of the Traffic Code or any lane, road, street, alley, bridge, or overpass.
(2) “Alley”, “street”, and “vehicle” have the same meanings as in Chapter 301 of the Traffic Code.
(3) “Vessel” and “waters in this State” have the same meanings as in Ohio R.C. 1546.01.
(b) No person shall knowingly, and by any means, drop or throw any object at, onto, or in the path of any of the following:
(1) Any vehicle on a highway;
(2) Any boat or vessel on any of the waters in this State that are located in the Municipality.
(c) Whoever violates this section is guilty of vehicular vandalism. Except as otherwise provided in this subsection, vehicular vandalism is a misdemeanor of the first degree. If the violation of this section creates a substantial risk of physical harm to any person, serious physical harm to property, physical harm to any person or serious physical harm to any person, vehicular vandalism is a felony and shall be prosecuted under appropriate State law.