§ 50.56  PERMITS.
   (A)   All producers of industrial waste of any quantity, strength, or quality and all producers who hereafter desire to connect and discharge to the town sanitary sewer system shall make written application to the General Manager for a permit authorizing such connection.
   (B)   Any producer currently discharging or proposing to discharge wastewater into a town sewer in any quantity must:
      (1)   File a discharge report which must include, but not be limited to, nature of process,
volume, rates of flow, production quantities, or any other information that is relevant to the generation of waste, including substances and concentrations in the wastewater discharge;
      (2)   Submit a plan showing location and size of on-site sewers, sampling point, pretreatment facilities, town sewers, and any other pertinent details;
      (3)   Describe activities, facilities and plant processes on the premises including all materials, processes and types of materials which are or could be discharged;
      (4)   Each product produced by type, amount, and rate of production;
      (5)   The chemical components and quantity of liquid or gaseous materials stored on- site, even though they may not normally be discharged into the sewer system.
   (C)   The permit provisions do not apply to restaurants, automobile dealers and/or gasoline service stations without automotive repair shop or car wash facilities, and food dispensing services.  Provided, however, these exempted operations may be required to install a sampling well as required in § 50.66 and further any producer exceeding the limits established in § 50.62, Standard of Quality, and/or the 250 mg/l of suspended solids and/or BOD will not be excluded from meeting all of the requirements of this subchapter.
(Ord., passed 3-8-82)