Any person who believes there is property located within the corporate limits of the town which has growing plant matter in violation of this subchapter, shall make a complaint to the office of the Clerk-Treasurer or the office of Town Manager. Complaints may be submitted in writing, including e-mail, or may be submitted by telephone. The town shall also have the authority to initiate enforcement activities without receiving a complaint.
(Ord. 2012-5, passed 9-4-12)