§ 155.08  AMENDMENTS.
   In addition to the provisions of § 155.07, amendments may be initiated as follows.
   (A)   The Town Council may direct the Town Plan Commission to prepare an amendment, as desired, and submit it to public hearing within 60 days after formal written request by the Town Council.
   (B)   The owners of 50% or more of the property abutting upon a street may also petition the Town Plan Commission requesting an amendment to the official thoroughfare plan.
(Ord. 3-1958, passed 4-21-1958; Am. Ord. 6-1975, passed 4-21-1975)