The provisions of this Chapter are cumulative of all City Ordinances.  Tent permits, building permits, electrical permits, food establishment permits, alcoholic beverage licenses, special use permit for outdoor concerts and all other permits required by ordinance, or other law for special activities to be conducted in conjunction with or as part of the special event, must be applied for separately in accordance with the applicable ordinance or law.
(Ord. C42-02.  Passed 4-15-02.)