Skip to code content (skip section selection)
The duties and responsibilities of the officers of the Planning Commission shall be as follows:
(1) To preside at all meetings of the Commission;
(2) To call special meetings of the Commission in accordance with this subchapter;
(3) To sign all documents of the Commission;
(4) To see that all actions of the Commission are properly taken; and
(5) To inform the Commission of correspondence relating to business of the Commission and to attend to such correspondence.
(B) Vice-Chairperson. During the absence, disability or disqualification of the Chairperson, the Vice-Chairperson shall exercise or perform all the duties and be subject to all the responsibilities of the Chairperson
(1) (a) To keep the minutes of all meetings of the Commission in an appropriate minute book;
(b) To give or serve all notices required by law or by these bylaws;
(c) To prepare the agenda for all meetings of the Commission;
(d) To be custodian of the Commission’s records; and
(e) To coordinate all activities of the Commission with the City Recorder and to render a copy of all minutes to the City Recorder.
(2) In the event the Secretary is absent from any meeting, the presiding Chairperson shall designate an acting Secretary.
(Res. 17-13, passed 6-10-2013)