(A)   An applicant shall have the right to appeal the denial of a public assembly, parade, neighborhood association parade or block party permit to the Board of Public Works. The denied applicant shall make the appeal within five days after receipt of the denial by filing a written notice with the Clerk of the Board of Public Works. The Board of Public Works shall act upon the appeal at the next scheduled meeting following receipt of the notice of appeal.
   (B)   In the event that the Board of Public Works rejects an applicant's appeal, the applicant may file an immediate request for review with a court of competent jurisdiction.
(Ord. G-32-96, passed 12-3-96)