Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) A finding of reasonable cause issued under § 93.096:
(1) Must consist of a concise statement on which the Commission has found reasonable cause to believe that a discriminatory housing practice has occurred or is about to occur;
(2) Must be based on the final investigative report; and
(3) Need not be limited to the facts or grounds alleged in the complaint.
(B) Not later than 20 days after the Commission issues a finding of reasonable cause, the Commission shall send a copy of the finding of reasonable cause with information concerning the election under § 93.099 to the following:
(1) Each respondent, together with a notice of the opportunity for a hearing provided by § 93.099.
(2) Each aggrieved person on whose behalf the complaint was filed.
(Ord. G-33-92, passed 7-15-92)