Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) The Commission shall prepare a final investigative report showing the following:
(1) The names and dates of contacts with witnesses.
(2) A summary of correspondence and other contacts with the aggrieved person and the respondent showing the dates of the correspondence and contacts.
(3) A summary description of other pertinent records.
(4) A summary of witness statements.
(5) Answers to interrogatories.
(B) A final report under this subchapter may be amended if additional evidence is discovered.
(Ord. G-33-92, passed 7-15-92)