Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(1) Regular meetings of the Code Enforcement Board shall be held pursuant to a schedule established by the board. Meetings other than those regularly scheduled shall be special meetings or emergency meetings held in accordance with the requirements of the Kentucky Open Meetings Act.
(2) All meetings and hearings of the Code Enforcement Board shall be public meetings held in accordance with the requirements of KRS 65.8815(5) and the Kentucky Open Meetings Act.
(B) Organization of the Board.
(1) The Board shall elect a chairperson from its members. The chairperson shall be the presiding officer and a full voting member of the Board. In the absence of the chair, the remaining members of the Board shall select a member to preside in place of and exercise the powers of the chair.
(2) The presence of at least a majority of the board's entire membership shall constitute a quorum. An affirmative vote of a majority of a quorum of the Board shall be necessary for any official action to be taken.
(3) Minutes shall be kept for all proceedings of the Board and the vote of each member on any issue decided by the Board shall be recorded in the minutes.
(Ord. 2016-14, passed 1-9-17)