Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(1) Is not a person of good moral character as shown by the application of the applicant or by police investigation.
(2) Has had a license revoked during the past two years.
(3) Has had a license denied during the past 12 months.
(4) Has been convicted of a felony involving moral turpitude or any offense involving immoral acts, lewd or indecent conduct or narcotics.
(5) Unless the premises to be used meets the sanitary provisions of this code, state law, city ordinances, rules, and regulations.
(‘68 Code, § 29-117)
(‘68 Code, § 29-118)