Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) Application. Each person desiring to operate a pool hall in the city shall make an application in writing on forms provided by the city requesting a license for such pool hall. Each application for a license shall be verified under oath and filed in triplicate with the city Tax Assessor and Collector.
(‘68 Code, § 29-113)
(B) Contents. Each application for a license to operate a pool hall shall contain the following information:
(1) The name, age, sex, race, marital status, address, and telephone number of applicant.
(2) Location of the proposed pool hall.
(3) Number of persons to be employed by applicant, if any, and the nature of such employment.
(4) Whether the applicant has ever been charged with or convicted of a felony involving moral turpitude, any violation of liquor laws, or any offense involving lewd or indecent conduct or narcotics, or any other misdemeanor, other than traffic violations, and full information concerning the conviction.
(5) A statement that any violations of state law, this code, or city ordinances which may occur at such establishment will be reported promptly to the Police Department.
(6) A statement that no person will be allowed to work or perform duties at such establish- ment who has been convicted of a crime involving moral turpitude, or any offense involving immoral acts, lewd or indecent conduct, or narcotics.
(‘68 Code, § 29-114)
(‘68 Code, § 29-115) Penalty, see § 10.99